The history of our house goes back to the 17th century, when family Hattlerfirst opened a guesthouse here. In 1935 the grandfather of the current owner of the Dolomitenhof bought the building together with his brother and called it “Gasthof und Pension zur Post”. A transport and bus/taxi business was also part of the family-run business. The building was renovated and equipped with new balconies in the post war period. At thattime also the name had already been changed to “Dolomitenhof”.
For seven years Helene Ebner is managing the “Dolomitenhof”. In 2018 she decided once more to renovate the whole building. Six rooms on the east and west side of the building were equipped with new balconies and the whole upper part of the building was thermally insulated. All balconies and windows of the “Dolomitenhof” were replaced and the whole facade including the logo was redesigned. It was, however, especially important to Helene Ebner, that the original character of the rural guesthouse was maintained. This was possible by using lots of larch wood as well as different traditional details that remind you of a hayrack. The renovation ofthe interior consisted of modernizing the rooms, including new electrical lines as well as new heating and sanitary installations. Moreover, the floorswere replaced as well as parts of the furnishing.